In pursuance of the provisions of clause 46 of the Town and Country (Planning &
Development) Act. 1979, any person or body intending to carry out any development
/ construction on any land within the Asansol Durgapur Planning Area it is mandatory
to seek necessary permission from the Authority.
I. How to Apply
Application is to be made through a Schedule Application for Development
Permission(Small Residential Plots) Form available from the Cash Section of the
Authority at any office-working day from 10.00A.M. to 1.30P.M at a cost of Rs.50/-
payable in cash.
II. Documents required to be submitted with the filled in form
1. Photo Copy of Porcha / Mutation Certificate;
2. Photo Copy of Current Rent receipt of BL&LRO;
3. Small Mouza Map Showing the plot in surrounding red colour;
4. Site Plan of the plot showing the building and access road;
5. Building Plan with elevation, two sets signed by Architect / Engineer;
6. Photo Copy of Deed.
It is to be noted that all photocopies are to be self attested.
Termination of License of Cycle Stand near 1st and…Read more...
Engagement of personnel for different posts of District Child…Read more...
Ref No: ADDA/DGP/MAMC/03 PART-II/1051 Dated : 19.02.2015Read more...