In pursuance of the provisions of clause 46 of the Town and Country (Planning & Development) Act. 1979, any person or body intending to carry out any development / construction on any land within the Asansol Durgapur Planning Area it is mandatory to seek necessary permission from the Authority.
Application is to be made through a Schedule Application for Development Permission(Projects) Form available from the Cash Section of the Authority at any office-working day from 10.00A.M. to 1.30P.M at a cost of Rs.200/- payable in cash.
1. Copy of Mutation Certificate or ROR (Porcha);
2. Copy of Current Rent receipt with L.R.;
3. Project Report;
4. Registered Power of Attorney executed, (if any);
5. Mouza Map (plot should be red marked over the map);
6. Three sets of site plan showing road(s) and building outline within the site;
7. Three sets of Architectural / Engineering drawings duly certified by Architect & Engineer.
8. In case of Trust, copy of documents in support of the Trust should be furnished and audit report of last financial year;
9. Any other document to be submitted / shown in original if required, as per order of the oncerned officer;
It is to be noted that all photocopies are to be self attested.
Termination of License of Cycle Stand near 1st and…Read more...
Engagement of personnel for different posts of District Child…Read more...
Ref No: ADDA/DGP/MAMC/03 PART-II/1051 Dated : 19.02.2015Read more...