In pursuance of the provisions of clause 46 of the Town and Country (Planning & Development) Act. 1979, any person or body intending to carry out any development / construction on any land within the Asansol Durgapur Planning Area it is mandatory to seek necessary permission from the Authority.
Application is to be made through a Schedule Application for Development Permission(Projects) Form available from the Cash Section of the Authority at any office-working day from 10.00A.M. to 1.30P.M at a cost of Rs.200/- payable in cash.
1. Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company (MOU);
2. Mutation Certificate / Parcha / ROR;
3. Registered Deed (plot information may be verified by the office);
4. Copy of Current Rent receipt with L.R.;
5. Three sets of site plan showing road(s) and building outline within the site;
6. Three Copies of Building Plan (all floors);
7. Photo Copy of Mouza Map showing the plot in red colour;
8. Project Report;
It is to be noted that all photocopies are to be self attested.
Termination of License of Cycle Stand near 1st and…Read more...
Engagement of personnel for different posts of District Child…Read more...
Ref No: ADDA/DGP/MAMC/03 PART-II/1051 Dated : 19.02.2015Read more...