1. To prepare Land Use Development Control Plan (LUDCP) for the entire area under jurisdiction of ADDA and to enforce the same.
2. To issue development permission under sec-45 & 46 of the West Bengal (T&CP) Act, 1979.
3. To collect Development Charges under sec 45 & 102 of W.B.T&CP Act and to collect Regularisation Fees where Applicable.
4. To procure land and allotment of the same for residential, commercial and industrial purpose in a planned manner.
5. To create infrastructure like important roads, drainage system, water supply system, sewerage system etc. and to hand over those infrastructure for operation and maintenance to concerned civic body.
6. To promote Trade, Commerce & Industries in its jurisdiction.
1. Though not a statutory function of ADDA but ADDA used to providing day to day water services to residents, commercial projects and industries in some areas.
2. To execute transfer of leasehold interest of land allotted.
3. To execute legal transfer of leasehold interest of land against death of lessee.
4. To issue permission for Change of Trade or Change / Addition of Trade.
5. To issue way leave permission.
6. To issue sub-let permission over Built up Space on leased out land of ADDA.
7. To issue permission for use of vacant land of ADDA on License basis for temporary use.
8. To issue license for use of stalls / office premises on rental on structures owned by ADDA.
9. Issue Maps.
10. ADDA is at present the implementing Agency on behalf of Govt. Of West Bengal for Rehabilitation of Inhabitants of declared unstable locations in Raniganj Coalfield area. Total family involved is about 45,000. This project is funded by the Ministry of Coal, Govt. Of India as per order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
11. Settlement of Quarters of Earstwhile MAMC.
Termination of License of Cycle Stand near 1st and…Read more...
Engagement of personnel for different posts of District Child…Read more...
Ref No: ADDA/DGP/MAMC/03 PART-II/1051 Dated : 19.02.2015Read more...