- Across the table land allotment is prohibited.
- Only route of land allotment is through e-auction.
- Interested persons / organizations etc. may keep a watch at this website & eauction.gov.in
- There is a starting price for each land and there will be a minimum reserve price for each piece of land. Minimum reserve price is confidential and shall always be greater than the starting price.
- To start the auction there shall be at least three valid participants.
- For a successful auction, the highest bid must be greater than the minimum reserve price.
- E-auction process:
- registration of bidders at eauction.gov.in
- e-application for each auction & uploading of scanned copies of documents as mentioned in the e-auction notice.
- submission of hard copies at authority’s office.
- approval from the authority.
- live e-auction.
- for more details e-auction notice is referred.
LAND ALLOTMENT PROCEDURE IS FOLLOWED BY LEASE DEED EXECUTION.
ON EXECUTION OF THE LEASE DEED POSSESSION CERTIFICATE IS ISSUED BY THE AUTHORITY FOR PERMISSIVE POSSESSION OF THE LAND FOR THE LEASE PERIOD.
Details of allotable plots:
Go to details